Sunday, January 2, 2011
Do you live from digi stamps?
As much as I'd love to, I cannot live just from the digi stamps selling so currently I am looking for a job.
Will you get your stamps turned into rubber/ photopolymer?
We're trying to. We hope that very very soon you'll be able to find your favorite stamps both in digital and rubber formats especially for the rubber lovers. :)
What's the deal with digital stamps?
Digis are easy to use, easier to store and to carry around with you everywhere you go!
They are resizable and unlike the traditional rubber stamps offer you an array of sizes to fit your project needs.
Needless to say they are cheaper!
Follow these steps to open, resize, and print a digital stamp in MS Word.
1. Open a new file in Word
2. Go to the menu bar and click INSERT, PICTURE, FROM FILE and pick the folder where your images are saved. (You can do this by drag and drop if you're more comfortable with it.)
3. Click on the image once it's in Word -- it will highlight and you can grab a corner (hold Shift down so your image doesn't distort) to resize it. You can also right click on the image and FORMAT it there. A menu will come up with many different options.
4. Once your image is sized correctly, you can PRINT! If you wish to print multiple items at one time, just repeat the steps until you have all your images on the page.
5. Depending on your printer you might have to heat-set your page with a heatgun before using Copics or watercolors. If you're using a laser print you don't have to do anyhting you can start coloring right away
Did you say Freebies?
There are a couple of ways of getting LiaStampz freebies:
1. On the blog - check the freebie section
2. By commenting - I will give away a freebie for every 15 commenters.
3. Facebook page - if you're a follower and active member you should be looking out for freebie chances and discounts on FB.
4. Our CDAC group.
You have tutorials and you want to be showcased?
I'll have a tutorial page set up as well so if you're using LiaStampz images in a tutorial you can give me a shout and I'll publish you on LiaStampz!
For any other questions please contact me :)