Saturday, October 15, 2011

Winners challenge #4 - sketch

Hey crafters!

I hope you're ready for our winners!
The list for this challenge is:

1. Wifey Cookie
2. Sheila
3. Snehal Welde
4. Sammibug
5. RuxAndra Copilarim

**************************************
DIGI WINNER 

So now the random winnter of Tisha from LiaStampz is...






Number 5...




Please e-mail me at acdsyst{at}yahoo.fr to claim your prize.If you want, you can display this badge:





**************************************
GUEST DESIGNER

With this gorgeous card:


Wifey Cookie, please contact me at acdsyst{at}yahoo.fr so I can guide you through and send you your badge.


**************************************
SPOTLIGHT
Our spotlight artist for this challenge is:








**************************************
TOP 3

And our TOP3 are:
RUX, SNEHAL and SHEILA

Congratulations guys! You can grab the badge:

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I will be my pleasure to be a guest designer at Lia Stampz! Thank you very much for the opportunity! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, Thanks so much for my top 3 badge - I will wear it with pride, Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :). Keep watching to see if you're the lucky winner of my digis!

 
Images by Freepik