Thursday, November 20, 2014

Our DT

Hello everyone!

I'm excited to present to you our new DT :D . I am so grateful and lucky to have such talented ladies by my side :). I hope you get inspired by their work ! We've got ladies from all over the world with as many different styles ! Visit their blogs to see the beautiful creations!
I hardly wait for the new challenge so I can display their work here on LiaStampz DT blog. Hope you join us too ! we've got lots of awesome prizes coming up and a variety of challenges that I hope will get your creative mojo on! :D

tataratatatataaaaa:


http://liastampz.blogspot.com/p/lia-stampz-dt.html

 I am proud to present  to you the old and new members  :




DT TEAM:



  • Maria (aka Lolly)
 ''I wouldn't be too modest to call myself a chameleon crafter. I like doing a bit of paper crafting, sewing, designing and other bits. I love creative challenges and Lia Stampz is a great place to join the fun. ''



  • Ellen 
"Hi, I'm Ellen 23 years old living in a small country called Belgium. I've studied art and actually always have been creative. A year ago had me my first copic markers as Christmas present and that made a die heart card maker of me.
I love to create and I can't live without it."








  • Lynda 
"Hi, My name's Lynda and I'm from Surrey, England. I'm a Social worker by day and crafter by night.... and weekends lol 
I started in the world of craft by cross stitching and then tried lots of different things until I started to make cards, now I know I've found my true crafty love. I like nothing more than sitting in my craft room, surrounded by my three cats with a cup of tea (well I am English!!) xx "




    • Erum ( aka E.T. )
    "Hey, I am Erum aka E.T. I hail from Karachi, Pakistan. I have been blogging since 2008 and have been a part of Lia Stampz since 2011. My first and foremost passion is card making, though I do like to make journals and minis too but I absolutely love making cards. Nowadays I am focusing more on CAS cards, though I am failing miserably but hopefully I will improve soon :D You can stop by my blog VIBGYOR Krafts to check out my misses and hits :) " 



    • Tracy
    "Hi, I'm Tracy. I'm a 30-something gal living in western New York. By day, I'm a tech geek. By night, I love to craft, play volleyball, cook, and basically never sit still. I love to make clean and simple cards, but I also enjoy other styles. I've met so many wonderful people through blogging and crafting. And I'm happy to be part of the Lia Stampz family!"

    • Kelly
    "Hi guys! I’m Kelly.
    I’m married to a wonderful man named Craig and we have a gorgeous one and a half year old son who is the light of my life.
    I’ve been cardmaking for about four years and have loved every minute of it! I’m a huge fan of techniques and glitter. Recently, I've really embraced my copic collection and I can't wait to put them to work for Lia Stampz. I'm so excited to be part of the team, I'm completely stunned by all the talent this team has! XoXo "

      blog: http://disp6194-kellyscraps.blogspot.com/





      • Véronique (aka Vero )
      "Hello, my name is Véronique. Mother of two beautiful children. I'm from Quebec Canada. I love scrapbooking, I make cards, pages and 3D. I like to put a lot of volume on my creations. I color with Prismacolors and Promarkers. "


      1 comment:

      1. Congrats to this amazing DT. I bet they'll all rock us with their creations!

        ReplyDelete

      Thanks for commenting :). Keep watching to see if you're the lucky winner of my digis!

       
      Images by Freepik