Saturday, June 23, 2012

Winners for Challenge 18!



Hey guys!  How's the Summer challenge coming along? Are you ready to see who won for Challenge 18?  Here we go........!

**************************************
DIGI WINNER 

The random winner of Lucy from LiaStampz is...



Tammy!!!!


Congrats! You can e-mail cely_rohr {at} hotmail {dot} com to claim your digi!

You can display this badge:


**************************************
SPOTLIGHT ARTIST



Katie!!!!


Congrats! You've impressed the design team with your creativity!  You can display this badge:




Congrats to the winners!  And don't forget to enter our newest Summer Challenge! 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much so excited I have emailed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for picking my bookmark as the Spotlight!!! So sorry in my late commenting. I will go and add the blinkie now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :). Keep watching to see if you're the lucky winner of my digis!

 
Images by Freepik