Monday, January 27, 2014

Winners for Challenge 56


Ready to see if you're a winner of challenge 56 - Monochrome? Here we go!


The random winner of Chemistry from LiaStampz is... 



Number 15: Deanne!!!


Congrats! You can e-mail cely_rohr {at} hotmail {dot} com to claim your digi! 

You can display this badge:








Desire!!!


CONGRATULATIONS! You impressed the design team with creativity!


You can display this badge:




Congrats to the winners!  And don't forget to enter our newest Challenge 57 - Color Scheme/Pic Inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow what an honour to have been chosen as one the spotlight artist. Thank you so much. Huge congrats also to my fellow winner. Also thank you to the design team for their inspirational creations. I will display my badge with pride on my blog sidebar.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :). Keep watching to see if you're the lucky winner of my digis!

 
Images by Freepik