Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Indie Greeking - bird digi stamp

Indie Greeking is third bird from my bird collection. She is a rare seabird and likes stealing sea food from the market. It is another bird inspired by my trip to India. See the story below.
Greeking

Price: 3.00$
Checkout through Paypal
Please respect my Terms Of Use when working with my digis.
Please mention the exact name (written under the image) of the digi and the e-mail you want it sent to, in "notes to the seller" when buying.

You probably don't know those white sea birds looking like white storks that roam around in Bombay :). I am sorry I don't have a photo of them. But in the fish market near to my sister's place, the sellers keep their fish on open air tables and in the nearby trees there are these opportunist birds ready to snatch their fish. And they manage to most of the time. So much fun to watch!


P.S. I accept custom and personalized demands for digis and other digital works. For example you can request a digi caricature of yourself or your friends (like the lia stampz jar/bottle etc). Please e-mail me for details on pricing and creative process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :). Keep watching to see if you're the lucky winner of my digis!

 
Images by Freepik