Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Flower fairy Lola - fairy digi stamp

Lola is the flower fairy. She's taking care of all the flowers in the world! She appears when a new flower opens in the morning to cheer it up with bright colors and dew drops.
Lola flower fairy

Price: 3.50$
Checkout through Paypal
Please respect my Terms Of Use when working with my digis.
Please mention the exact name (written under the image) of the digi and the e-mail you want it sent to, in "notes to the seller" when buying.

This is another image I made for my sis on request. Don't forget you can request for a custom digi as well!
Here's her card:


P.S. I accept custom and personalized demands for digis and other digital works. For example you can request a digi caricature of yourself or your friends (like the lia stampz jar/bottle etc). Please e-mail me for details on pricing and creative process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :). Keep watching to see if you're the lucky winner of my digis!

 
Images by Freepik