Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Mail delivery possie - chicken digi stamp

Possie is the cute chicken designated to handle the Easter letters. Sometimes he's facing problems with the weather (Springtime can be unpredictable) but Possie manages to come out of any situation and take care of your precious messages.
Possie


Price: 3.00$
Checkout through Paypal
Please respect my Terms Of Use when working with my digis.
Please mention the exact name (written under the image) of the digi and the e-mail you want it sent to, in "notes to the seller" when buying.

P.S. I accept custom and personalized demands for digis and other digital works. For example you can request a digi caricature of yourself or your friends (like the lia stampz jar/bottle etc). Please e-mail me for details on pricing and creative process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :). Keep watching to see if you're the lucky winner of my digis!

 
Images by Freepik