Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Autumn snowman - boys digi

Hello crafters!

I am back with one fun image of Lia's. She created this for the kids magazine cover last year I believe (see how "far" I am to publishing all her images?...trying hard here).

Anyway this is a completely different style from what you've seen... that's why I love Lia's images so much! I am sure they can cover just about any taste ;).
I know most artists have a well rooted style that they use but that tends to become a bit boring ... even though you can recognize a Magnolia from 1000 miles away {well maybe not that far ;)} I still think the flexibility of Lia is what makes her the great artist that she is... and I really hope she'll succeed in finding a job soon! {she's really worrying she's not good enouguh... so some positive vibes from you guys would come in handy ;)}.

Without further bla-bla, here's the image:


Price: 4.53 $ 
Checkout through Paypal 
Please respect my Terms Of Use when working with my digis.

Of course, once you buy this image you can request 5 free custom sentiments for it :).

Hugs,
Laura

1 comment:

  1. Good luck job wishes to Lia! And don't be silly, your art is phenomenal! You've got several DT members that believe in your work! You'll snag one soon, I'm sure of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :). Keep watching to see if you're the lucky winner of my digis!

 
Images by Freepik