Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Kandi - girl digi stamp

Hello!


I am so behind with posting all my digis up for grabs! :) But I have solid reasons for it. If you've been checking our new facebook page you would know that I had a board game project going on (I won't charge this post with photos but if you're curious to see the result, head over to our facebook).
I also just started "tweeting"... I don't know much about it so if you're a fan of tweeter I would appreciate some inputs on it :).


This is the 3rd of "just girls" collection release. Her name is Kandi and as I mentioned before, she's one of my favorites:
Kandi




Price: 4.53$
Checkout through Paypal
Please respect my Terms Of Use when working with my digis.


Please mention the exact name (written under the image) of the digi and the e-mail you want it sent to, in "notes to the seller" when buying.

And here's the lovely card my sister made with it:


She will probably design some sentiments too but if you buy it make sure you mention your favourite lines to her and she will design them for you (no extra cost).

Hugs,
Lia

3 comments:

  1. How cute! Love the boots!

    Karla Schroeder
    kjs@sit-co.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, she is a cutie, love her colored-up, gorjuss!!!
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :). Keep watching to see if you're the lucky winner of my digis!

 
Images by Freepik