Monday, August 15, 2011

Blog Hop (closed) and 1st challenge - add a charm


Hello everyone!


I'm so excited! The much awaited LiaStampz first challenge is here! 
Before we start I want to thank a WONDERFUL Design Team for making this all possible. 








Welcome to our very first challenge! It will last between 15-28th of August.
We hope you'll enjoy playing along with us as much as we enjoyed creating to inspire you!


The first challenge theme is set by our very talented Tina:














And she chose the theme: "add a charm". 
How simple is that!? You can do ANY project as long as we see a charm somewhere. Get quirky with it and you might end up on the spotlight!


You can read the rules here. (it's NOT compulsory to use a LiaStampz image)




June


How would you like to get this cutie? :) our Dt have already made gorgeous cards with it! Check them out!














Please click on DT's names to visit their blogs.




GEORGIA


MO




TINA




CELY




LAURA


SALLY


ASHLEY
JENNIE


HEATHER




And the short-term DT, Jen

















11 comments:

  1. Wonderful blog hop! I am very happy to be on a team with such talented ladies!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful hop, I have added the blinkie on my blog:
    http://ellispysselochdittadatt.blogspot.com/
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also a follower on Facebook!
    Will come back when I have the mystery word figured out! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I got the secret word correct now, it has to be Creative! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone made such wonderful projects! I'm so lucky to be on a GREAT design team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very happy to be a Design Team with so many talented girls.
    Congratulations to all, have done a great job

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found the letters and the word is Creative!
    I'm going to coment on everything tomorow and place the blinkey ;-)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So... After blog hopping all day long I got all the letters and build up the word: CREATIVE! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am following you on Facebook!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yoo hoo, found all the letters eventually - how blind am I girls?!! CREATIVE? Happy crafting:)X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blinkie now on board http://thepainintheneck.blogspot.com :)X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :). Keep watching to see if you're the lucky winner of my digis!

 
Images by Freepik